LAST was established in 2002 and was the first gallery in Zurich to specialise exclusively in British art.
We have since diversified to show a small number non-British artists, as well as movie posters and press photographs – another passion of ours. Our aim is to create a relaxed atmosphere where fine quality work can be enjoyed – pure and simple.
LAST was established with the primary aim of presenting contemporary British painters and sculptors. For the first few years we concentrated on themed exhibitions, with a number of artists being shown at the same time.
Since those early years our exhibitions have changed. British painters remain our primary focus but photography has become an increasingly important part of our programme. We now also show several non-British artists and concentrate on solo or two-person shows.
Our philosophy has always been to show artists whose work we find interesting, whatever their media, subject or style.
- L.A. Noir: Photos by Hans Signer
- They Were Never Lovelier
- …And God Created Women
- Martin Laurance: Recent Paintings
- Life By The Sea: Paintings by Paul Darley
- america begins here: photographs by hans signer
- Hans Signer, 8001 Zürich
- Pearl Bates – London Girls!
- Summer Selection – Some gallery favourites
- Oliver Dungey – Figures & Interiors
- Shadows & Secrets – Photographs by Hans Signer
- Nicola Pedrozzi: Sweet Dreams
- Paul Darley and Martin Laurance: Two British Painters
- Petites Histoires Russes – Photographs by Daniel Gendre
- Deborah Rustin Cyr – Works In Fabric
- Mostly Women – A Photographer’s Life – by Michael Ward
- 24 Hrs. – Photographs by Hans Signer
- London Calling! – Photographs by Amsel
- Kiki & Koppel’s Pap Art®!
- Val Hudson – Inner Landscapes of the Mind
- Celebrity – Photographs by Frank Herrmann, Michael Ward, Chris Smith, David Koppel
- Dark City – Photographs by Hans Signer
- Movie Crazy II
- Movie Crazy!
- Modern British Abstracts
- Chairs & Landscapes
- Body & Soul